Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Strength of My Life

The Lord is the strength of my life... (Psalm 27:1)



The fact that the Lord chose to give me life in the first place, upholds my steps, and performs things in and through me is a stunning concept. What a relief that I am not on my own but have been given everything I need for life and godliness! In recent weeks, when my strength has been more than usually taxed, these verses have been a source of encouragement to me.  I hope they will be to you as well.

It is God that girdeth me with strength, And maketh my way perfect. (Psalm 18:32)



The Lord will give strength unto his people; The Lord will bless his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)


For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? (Psalm 43:2)



Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee... (Psalm 84:5)



Seek the Lord and his strength, Seek his face continually. (1 Chronicles 16:11)



I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. (Psalm 57:2)



For in him we live, and move, and have our being…(Acts 17:28)



My flesh and my heart faileth: But God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. (Psalm 73:26)



Which holdeth our soul in life, And suffereth not our feet to be moved. (Psalm 66:9)



But thou art he that took me out of the womb…Thou art my God from my mother’s belly. (Psalm 22:9–10)



The Lord is the strength of my life... (Psalm 27:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...