Sunday, April 1, 2012

Picture Update

As of this week, my energy has really taken a big dip and I. Am. Slow. Feeling extremely lethargic equals not much blogging inspiration.

At all.

But I figured I can't go too wrong with a picture post. :) These are random shots from life recently. Some of them were taken with my iPod, so they don't show up as clearly or as large, but you still get the...picture. *ahem* ;)

Tulips are my favorite flower, and these--some of the first signs of spring--really made me happy!


One of our first warmer days

Hosanna needed "wheels" too!

So happy to be outside!

Can you tell why the sun makes a huge difference in how we feel around here?

Riding "Mr. Trike", as she dubbed him.

On a Saturday family outing, waiting for lunch.

Baby + sucker = happiness

Daddy bought us hot chocolate!

Our budding artist

Dinner time!


Our little "happy girl" is always asking us to put hats on her.

This is the wonderful reason I don't get a lot done anymore: I'm always stopping to laugh at this girl!


...Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.” (Mark 10:14)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...