|Me and my hero|
|Abigail Hope (6) and Rebekah Praise (3)|
|Hosanna Joy, born November of 2010|
I joined Joshua in Ukraine as his missionary help-meet after our marriage in September, 2004. Stated simply, the core of our ministry here consists in teaching the Bible to anyone who will hear, letting the Word of God introduce them to its Author. You can view more about our ministry at this link.
Besides the fact that I live in Eastern Europe, my life probably looks quite similar to that of a number of American women, in that I am a full-time homemaker and mommy. My days are full to the brim with things like...um...laundry, dishes, wiping noses, reading kiddo books, laundry, preparing dinner (yawn...are you still reading this?), and laun... oh yeah, did I mentioned that already? ;)
|"Look what I found, Mom!"|
Living in Ukraine has its challenges, for sure, but it has its joys as well. Above all, it is the corner where God has called our little family for the foreseeable future, and that makes it just right.
A few pictures of our lovely city, Lviv:
And finally, just for kicks, here are 10 fun-facts about me:
1. I love coffee and dessert. :) (First things first)
2. I have lived in 4 States, 7 U.S. cities, and 4 countries outside the U.S.
3. My first pet was a Siberian hamster named Stubby.
4. I always wanted a broken leg when I was a kid, just for the crutches. I never got one.
5. When I was 22 I gave a televised speech in Chinese for the Taiwanese press.
6. I am the only girl in my family, with 2 older brothers and one younger.
7. I was the youngest in my family for 16 1/2 years.
8. I have ridden on too many airplanes, but am most likely not done yet.
9. Some things I would like to do some day are: become an artist, learn Russian, play in a musical group, go on a tour of Europe.
10. I do not like feta cheese or black olives. (Ok, so I couldn't think of a better one for #10.)
|The Steele Family|