Monday, November 14, 2011

Austria, Pt. 2

[ If you didn't see the first post about Austria, you can view it here. ]

Austria: breathtaking scenery, coffee and pastries, quaint towns, beautiful music, history and romance. What's not to love? This was an incredible place to spend our 7th anniversary. My man scored big!

But the best part...



...was just being together.

Now, for the long-awaited pictures. (In order to turn on the captions, enlarge to full screen view and then click on the middle of the picture.) Enjoy the show!


1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all your pictures from Austria!! What a wonderful trip! Oh my goodness, all those old buildings and the fortress - amazing. I died laughing at your "picture with Mozart" hehe ;) Way to go Josh on planning such a romantic trip for your sweet wife! Kelsie, you deserved it! You look gorgeous in EVERY picture and I'm so happy you got such a fun trip away with your sweet husband :) I respect a lot of moms, but you have always been at the very top. LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...