Friday, November 4, 2011

Abby Presents: "Do you like mushrooms?"

Recently, at her Ukrainian preschool, Abby was given some rhymes to learn for the children's fall presentation. She had them down pat in about 3 days, and was all ready to recite when....

It hit. A horrible, week-long stomach bug.

I had planned to record her saying her lines at her school presentation, but since she had to miss it, we decided to record them at home instead.

In case you don't understand Ukrainian, ;) the first rhyme talks about how beautiful autumn is and how much everyone loves it. Rhyme #2 describes different types of mushrooms and ends with, "Tell me my dear friend whether you love mushrooms?"

So without further ado....I bring you Abigail!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Oh how I miss those sweet girls! Great job Abigail! Your Auntie Jess is proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...