Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's About Time!

It's about time that I updated my blog again!

I am sorry for the long silence. I have been busy spending time with precious people for the past couple of months. We have enjoyed being with my parents, taking day trips to downtown Houston or to Galveston, and traveling to San Antonio and Ft. Worth to visit grandparents and cousins. We even got in a trip to Sea World with my brother and his family, which was a big hit!

Abby and I started first grade at the beginning of August, which so far has been a lot of fun. She is reading pretty well now and really loves math. (Pretty sure she got that from her daddy!)

We enrolled Abby and Rebekah in swim lessons this summer and they loved it!

We have also been busy missing Joshua. :( He is finishing up a rigorous and fruitful summer ministry in Ukraine and will be coming back here September 3rd. All of us girls are so ready to have Daddy back! This is the longest we have ever been apart and my hope is that we will never do this again! Ever.

I have all kinds of ideas for posts which I hope will be forthcoming. I'm grateful to each of you who stop by to read here, and that you keep coming back. Thank you for being a part of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...